Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 62: August/September 2016
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html . This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Two “Must-Read” Delaware Valuation Court Cases by Jim Hitchner
- Scott Saltzman – A Financial look at the Double Dip
- Ray Rath – Stock Compensation and the IPO Process— Insights from SEC Comment Letters
- Bob Gray and Rebert Kester – AICPA to Publish New Forensic Accounting Practice Aid to Assist Experts in Being More Credible
- Rod Burkert – The Etiquette of Connecting on LinkedIn
Additional back issues are available at <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.