Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 65: February/March 2017
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html . This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Poll Results Reflect Current Trends in Business Valuation by Jim Hitchner
- William Quackenbush – Pitfalls to Avoid in the Guideline Public Company Method
- Nathan DiNatale – The Profession Evolves with a New Credential
- Robert Reilly – The Asset-Based Approach to Business Valuation
- Rod Burkert – Five Signs that we Need to Part Ways with a Client
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.