Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 63: October/November 2016
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html . This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Best Practices in Cost of Equity Capital: The Build-Up Model: A Simpler Approach by Jim Hitchner
- Ed Dupke – Using Standards to Strengthen Business Valuation Reports
- Chris Mercer – Valuation implications of the Proposed Changes to section 2704
- Mike Gregory – Conflict Resolution with the IRS when your Business appraisal is under Examination
- Rod Burkert – Wait! You want me to cut a check for HOW much?
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.