Issue No. 23, February/March 2010
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 23, February/March 2010:
- Front Page – Industry Update: Who’s Doing What?
- Robert Reilly – AICPA Statement on Standards for Valuation Services: Implementation Update 2010
- Michael A. Crain – Using statistics to asses lost profits during an economic downturn
- R. James Alerding – Recognizing and Analyzing Promising Intellectual Property
- Chris Hamilton – Business Valuation Services for Liquidation or Re-evaluation
- Mark O. Dietrich – Current Issues in Healthcare Valuation
- Eva Lang – GF Data Resources: Another Option for Information on Private Company Transactions
- Stephen J. Bravo – Discount for Built-in Gain Taxes: An Update (“Litchfield, TCM 2009-21”)
- Fawntel Romero and Chris D. Treharne – Price vs. Commissioner
- Robert Ambrough – Rule 26: Major Changes for Attorneys and Experts
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.