Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 60: April/May 2016
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html . This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Cross-Examination Skits: It’s Not Always About the Analysis by Jim Hitchner
- Jeff Balcombe – Optimizing Capital Structure and the Level of Debt Assumption
- Rod Burkert – Why Are We Reluctant to Specialize?
- Robert Reilly – Valuation of Health Care Entity Transactions – Part Two
- Jim Alerding – Confessions of a Tax Court Failure
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.
Your FVLE subscription will be in effect as long as you remain an FCG member. Each staff member in your valuation/litigation practice area who maintains a profile on the FCG extranet will receive a copy.
You are welcome to share this issue within your firm but are prohibited from distributing it to anyone outside your firm without permission.