Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 59: February/March 2016
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html . This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Best Practices: The Capitalized Cash Flow Method by Jim Hitchner
- Ray Rath – Deferred Revenue Valuation for Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 805
- Chris Hamilton – Benefit Stream Error: Locking in Adjustment for an Eternity
- Robert Reilly – Valuation of Health Care Entity Transactions – Part One
- Darrell Dorrell – What Did I Miss? How to Employ Countervailing Evidence
- James Mangraviti, Jr. and Steven Babitsky – How to impress retaining Counsel
Additional back issues are available at <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.
Your FVLE subscription will be in effect as long as you remain an FCG member. Each staff member in your valuation/litigation practice area who maintains a profile on the FCG extranet will receive a copy.
You are welcome to share this issue within your firm but are prohibited from distributing it to anyone outside your firm without permission.