Issue No. 44: August/September 2013
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Business Valuation Mistakes: How to Avoid Them by Jim Hitchner
- Ron Seigneur – Partner’s Capital How Much Is Enough?
- Kevin Yeanoplos – Growth in a Vacuum: Maximizing Value in a Depressed Economy
- From the AICPA, ASA, IBA and NACVA – Association News
- James Mangraviti and Steve Babitsky – How to Draft an Expert Witness Retention Agreement
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.