Issue No. 43, June/July 2013
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Editor’s Front Page – Cost of Capital update: Ibbotson and Duff & Phelps 2013 by Jim Hitchner
- Chris Hamilton – Long Term Growth – Have the Facts Changed?
- Scott R. Saltzman – Valuation and Litigation Pitfalls
- Larry Cook – Fundamentals of an Effective Interview Part I
- Gail Markham – THe BP Settlement: Are You Aware of its Far-Reaching Effects?
- Kristopher Boushie – Using Comparables in Valuing Patents in Litigation
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.