FVLE Issue No. 41, February/March 2013
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Editor’s Front Page – How to ‘Rig’ a Valuation: The Discount Rate by Jim Hitchner
- Gary Trugman – Advocacy vs. Objectivity
- Ray Rath – Intangible Asset Valuation: The Distributor Method
- Tom Hilton – Calculation Reports in Litigation: Are You Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’?
- Michael Mard, Don Wisehart & M. Seph Mard – Why is Valuation Trapped in the ’70s? Limitations of the Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model as used in the DLOM (Special Extended Length Article)
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.