Issue No. 31, June/July 2011
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 31, June/July 2011:
- Front Page – Expert Ethics: Bias and Plagiarism – The Dark Side of Business Valuation
- Edward Dupke, Nancy Fannon, and Mark Hanson – Evolution of Valuation Professional Standards
- Ron DiMattia – Excess Cash Flow Method and Required Rates of Return
- Steve Gonsoulin – Consideration of the Asset Approach in Appraising a Minority Interest in an Operating Company
- J. Michael Hill, Jr. and Anthony DeBenedictis – First Experiences under the Amended Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.