Issue No. 29, February/March 2011
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 29, February/March 2011:
• Front Page – Cost of Capital Update: Things You Need to Know
• Derald Lyons – Another Look at Valuing Pass-Through Entities: Cvs. S Corp Income Tax Law
• Bob Grossman – Business Valuation in a Public Accounting Firm
• Tom Burrage -New Legislation in Estate Tax Prompts Self-Examination: A Look at the Cobbler’s Shoes
• Darrell Dorrell – Aberrant Pattern Detection: Harnessing the ability to empirically measure pattern aberration
• Harold Martin, Book Review – Cost of Capital: Applications and Examples
• Kris Boushie – The Demise of the 25% Rule for Determining a Reasonable Royalty in Patent Litigation
• Robert Ambrogi – Expert Witness Proposed Code of Ethics
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.