Issue No. 25, June/July 2010
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 25, June/July 2010:
- Front page – Cost of Equity Capital: Straight, with a Chaser
- John Stockdale – Other Evidence about Discounts for Lack of Marketability (DLOMs)
- Robin E. Taylor – Reports: How to Make Them More Understandable and Convincing
- Marvin T. Brown – A Closer Look at Small Businesses and the S Corp Premium: Where’s the Value?
- Kristopher A. Boushie – Direct and Indirect Patent Infringement – Damage Issues and Licensing
- Chris D. Treharne and John Walker – Estate of Fortunato v. Commissioner
- Chris D. Treharne and John Walker – Suzanne J. Pierre v. Commissioner
- Chris D. Treharne and Fawntel Romero – Ringgold Telephone Company v. Commissioner
- Chris D. Treharne and Fawntel Romero – Ludwick v. Commissioner
- Chris D. Treharne and John Walker – Homan v. Commissioner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.