Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 76: December 2018/January 2019
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Sources of Cost of Equity Data: New versus Old By Jim Hitchner
- Mike Gregory – What can be Learned from Experts Who Advocate Too Well?
- Mark Warshavsky – The Art of Interpreting Body Language: Deciphering Clues Through Physical Movements
- Stacey Udell – AICPA Association News
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: The system you need for vetting prospects
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.