Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 77: February/March 2019
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Who’s Doing What in Business Valuation? Webinar Poll Results Reveal Common Practices by Jim Hitchner
- Robert Reilly – Goodwill Valuation Considerations Involving Private Companies and Professional Practices
- Kris Boushie – Analyzing Commercial Success and Its Implications for Patent Validity
- Robert Gray – AICPA Proposes Forensic Accounting Professional Standards for Forensic Services Engagements
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: How do you recover the cost of your reference library?
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.