Dunn on Damages Journal Summer 2011 Issue
Dunn on Damages: The Economic Damages Report for Litigators and Experts is edited by noted attorney and author Robert Dunn and is a must read for anyone involved in determining damages. Content is focused on litigation, damages, testimony, and forensics issues.
Articles in Issue 3 Summer 2011:
– Letter from the Editor by Robert L. Dunn
– Projecting Future Economic Damages through Business Valuation Methodology by Robert L. Dunn
– Book of Wisdom— Is I t Fact or Fiction? by Michael J. Wagner
– Reasonable Royalties by the New Rules by Douglas G. Kidder and Vincent E. O’Brien
– Major Decision Expected from Delaware Supreme Court by Robert C. Schubert
– Time for States to Get on Board with New Expert Witness Rules by Michael P. Alerding
– Deepening Insolvency: A Primer by Michael G. Ueltzen and John P. Barrett
– Courtroom Insight by William Moran
This individual issue is available for electronic download in PDF format for $59. You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.