Dunn on Damages Journal Spring 2011 Issue
Dunn on Damages: The Economic Damages Report for Litigators and Experts is edited by noted attorney and author Robert Dunn and is a must read for anyone involved in determining damages. Content is focused on litigation, damages, testimony, and forensics issues.
Articles in Issue 2 Spring 2011:
– Letter from the Editor by Robert L. Dunn
– The Ten Key Economic Damages Cases of 2010 by Robert L. Dunn
– Achieving Reasonable Certainty in Quantifying Lost Profits Damages by Brian P. Brinig
– A Primer on Patent Damages by Michael J. Wagner
– Statistical Inference in Damage Analysis by Michael A. Crain
– Damages for Breach of Contract— How Long is the Recovery Period? by Robert M. Lloyd
This individual issue is available for electronic download in PDF format for $59. You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.