Dunn on Damages: The Economic Damages Report for Litigators and Experts is edited by noted attorney and author Robert Dunn and is a must read for anyone involved in determining damages. Content is focused on litigation, damages, testimony, and forensics issues.
ISSUE 7 – SUMMER 2012
Articles in Issue 7:
• A Discount Rate Symposium
• Robert Dunn – Methods of Calculating the Discount Rate – Case Law Review
• Brian Brining & Jeffrey Kinrich – Risk and Economic Damages – Theoretical and Practical Issues
• Robert Lloyd – Discounting Future Lost Profits: Risk-Adjusted or Risk-Free Rate?
• Michael Crain – Testimony of Valuation Experts
• Darrell Dorrell – Forensics Multi-Tool
• Bruce Schaeffer – Guest Author – Current Damages Issues in Franchise Disputes: Lost Future Royalties and the Value of a Terminated Franchise