Dunn on Damages: The Economic Damages Report for Litigators and Experts is edited by noted attorney and author Robert Dunn and is a must read for anyone involved in determining damages. Content is focused on litigation, damages, testimony, and forensics issues.
ISSUE 5 – WINTER 2011
Articles in Issue 5:
• Robert Dunn – Sue Your Expert – Liability of Expert Witnesses for Damages – Part II
• Marcie Bour – Do Business Valuations and Lost Profits Methodologies Produce the Same Result?
• Richard Wise – A “Behind-the-Scenes” View of the Cross-Examiner’s Trial Tactics
• William Norman – Update on Real Estate Lessons Learned from the Courtroom
• Greg Regan & Christopher Lovrien – Causation for the Damages Expert