Combination VPS DLOM Guide and Toolkit* includes:
- Downloadable Excel files that incorporate groundbreaking DLOM calculator
- An electronic (PDF) manual with easy-to-understand instructions for the calculator
- An 800+ page guide in both hard copy print format and electronic (PDF) format
*Note: The TOOLKIT (Excel files) requires use of FMV Restricted Stock Database, available for purchase at www.bvresources.com.
The GUIDE includes two case studies that take you through an easily understandable and transparent process for determining a supportable DLOM.
The GUIDE includes an in-depth discussion on the following studies, databases, models and methods:
- Legacy restricted stock benchmark studies
- FMV Opinions detailed restricted stock database
- Pluris detailed restricted stock database
- Legacy pre-IPO benchmark studies
- Valuation Advisors detailed pre-IPO database
- Quantitative marketability discount model (QMDM)
- VPS DLOM Toolkit
- Option pricing models: Black-Scholes/Chaffe, Longstaff, and Finnerty
- Analytical methods: Wruck, Hertzel and Smith, Bajaj, Denis, Ferris and Sarin, Abbott, Ghairdarov, and Katsanis
- Long-term equity anticipation securities (LEAPS)
- NERA CAPM
- Mandelbaum-type analyses
- IRS DLOM Job Aid – Discount for Lack of Marketability Job Aid for Valuation Professionals
The TOOLKIT is comprised of Excel models:
- VPS Restricted Stock Study Quintile Calculator (RSQC), which enables the user to adjust for differences in risk/volatility, holding periods, dividends, and Mandelbaum-type factors
- Option Pricing Calculators: Black Scholes/Chaffe; Finnerty; Ghaidarov; and Longstaff
- QMDM Template
- Quantitative Methods Comparison Template
- Illiquidity Premium Calculator
- C Corporation Equivalent Dividend Yield Calculator
Note that the 800+ page GUIDE is available separately in either printed hard copy or PDF format but the TOOLKIT (Excel files) is not available for stand-alone purchase.
Shipping and Handling is $15 for U.S. Shipments, $30 for Canada and $40 for other locations. If you are shipping to a non-U.S. address, please add the Foreign Address fee to your shopping cart.
By clicking “Add to Cart,” the purchaser agrees to the following: VPS DLOM Guide and Toolkit is the property of Valuation Products and Services, LLC and is protected under U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. No part of this Guide or Toolkit may be distributed in any form (including mechanical, photocopying, scanning, recording, email, and any other electronic means) without prior written permission from Valuation Products and Services, LLC.