Archive 2022-162: Hitchner’s Annual New Year BV Update
**Webinar 162: Live Broadcast Date: February 2, 2022, 1:00-3:00 pm EST**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: Hitchner’s Annual New Year BV Update
Speakers: Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV/CFF
- Are you behind in your reading?
- Is your New Year’s resolution to wade through that stack of publications on your desk?
- Are you still unsure about valuation issues during and after COVID?
This webinar will help you keep that resolution, clear that clutter, and update you on valuations. We will present what we believe to be some of the most important pieces of BV information from 2021. This will include only NEW concepts, data, models, and methods in such areas as cost of capital, growth rates, standards, company specific risk, DLOMs, court cases, avoiding mistakes, economic research data, various databases, webinar polls, and expert testimony.
Special Bonus: Handouts include a free issue of Hitchner’s publication “Hardball with Hitchner: Tough Issues … Clear Answers”
- The participant will learn about developments in the following areas:
- Navigating the Duff & Phelps COC Navigator
- New thoughts on company-specific risk
- The latest on size premiums
- Year-end 2021 benchmark data to support your discount rates
- New thoughts on growth rates
- How to use – or not use – the new International Glossary of Business Valuation terms
- Ghaidarov’s new framework for DLOMs
- The use – or not – of pre-IPO DLOM studies
- How to avoid certain business valuation mistakes
- A balanced review of economic research reports
- A balanced review of certain business valuation databases
- How webinar polls reveal who’s doing what in business valuation
- Advanced expert testimony tips
- VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- “Hardball with Hitchner” issue
- Publication citations
- Following the webinar, attendees will have access to a video recording of the program.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html
Note that CPE credit is not available for viewing archived webinar packages.
Once your purchase is complete you will be able to download instructions from your shopping cart on how to access your webinar recording.