Archive 2022-163: What Can You Expect with BV at the IRS in 2022 and Beyond?
**Webinar 163: Live Broadcast Date: February 16, 2022, 1:00-3:00 pm EST**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: What Can You Expect with BV at the IRS in 2022 and Beyond?
Speakers: Michael Gregory, ASA, CVA, NSA, MBA
This webinar will address the impact on business valuation for tax reporting associated with the IRS and the agency’s stance on certain technical issues. It will provide practical advice on how to avoid an IRS audit and offer recommendations on how to respond for a successful resolution.
Mike Gregory will provide insight on how the IRS operates. He will present real-world examples based on experience as an analyst and mediator to give the attendee a better understanding of how and when to take appropriate actions, apply DLOM methods for federal tax purposes, reference key court cases, and apply techniques to resolve issues in a timely and cost-saving manner.
Session participants will learn how to:
- Address pertinent changes at the IRS
- Make recommendations to clients based on risk
- Identify your client’s rights and how to bring them up with the IRS
- Apply DLOMs to holding companies versus operating businesses
- Reference recent key court cases relevant to business valuation
- Apply techniques to address interests and focus on closure
- Distinguish when unfair treatment may require alternative actions
- Develop a plan to move a case forward positively and professionally
- VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- Access to a video recording of the program.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html
Note that CPE credit is not available for viewing archived webinar packages.
Once your purchase is complete you will be able to download instructions from your shopping cart on how to access your webinar recording.