Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications
This new book edited by Everett P Harry III, MBA, CPA/CFF and Jeffrey H. Kinrich, MBA, CPA/ABV/CFF is a must have for anyone who works in the lost profits area..
The book is now shipping in hard cover. Additional information about the editors, the book’s contributing authors, and the chapter titles can be found on the Lost Profits page.
- A useful guide for both new and experienced damages analysts
- A valuable educational resource for attorneys
- Explores lost profits methods and applications
- Logical chapter sequence reflects the order in which work steps are performed
- Explains collective legal and academic principles relevant to lost profits and damages
- Presents balanced analysis of alternative methods and explores their nuances
- Incorporates scholarly writings and important court decisions influencing calculation of lost profits/lost business value damages
- Written by 45 nationally recognized experts in 23 practical, easy-to-use chapters
Shipping and Handling is $15 for U.S. Shipments and $40 to non-US addresses. If you are shipping to a non-U.S. address, please add the Foreign Address fee to your shopping cart.