Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications
This book edited by Everett P Harry III, MBA, CPA/CFF and Jeffrey H. Kinrich, MBA, CPA/ABV/CFF is a must have for anyone who works in the lost profits area..
About this book:
- A useful guide for both new and experienced damages analysts
- A valuable educational resource for attorneys
- Explores lost profits methods and applications
- Logical chapter sequence reflects the order in which work steps are performed
- Explains collective legal and academic principles relevant to lost profits and damages
- Presents a balanced analysis of alternative methods and explores their nuances
- Incorporates scholarly writings and important court decisions influencing calculation of lost profits/lost business value damages
- Written by 45 nationally recognized experts in 23 practical, easy-to-use chapters
Information about the editors, the book’s contributing authors, and the chapter titles can be found on the Lost Profits page.
The product is a 710 page hardcover book. All U.S. orders are shipped by U.S. postal service.
The Shipping and Handling charge is $15 for U.S. Shipments and $40 to non-US addresses. If you are shipping to a non-U.S. address, please add the Foreign Address fee to your shopping cart.