Issue No. 40, December 2012/January 2013
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see the FVLE page. This issue contains the following articles:
- Editor’s Front Page – ‘LinkedOut’: A Response to a Business Valuation Standards Discussion by Jim Hitchner NOTE: THIS ARTICLE IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD ON THE FEATURED ARTICLES PAGE
- Steve Bravo – Synergy and Fair Market Value: Are they mutually exclusive? BTR Dunlop says ‘no’
- Rod Burkert & Bob Dohmeyer – Mean Reversion Model to Adjust Excess Compensation
- Darrell Dorrell – Does ‘Offer Price’ Equal Value? The Top 20 Factors
- James Mangraviti & Steve Babitsky (SEAK) – The 10 Biggest Mistakes Expert Witnesses Make During Depositions
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.