Dunn on Damages: The Economic Damages Report for Litigators and Experts is edited by noted attorney and author Robert Dunn and is a must read for anyone involved in determining damages. Content is focused on litigation, damages, testimony, and forensics issues.
ISSUE 8 – FALL 2012
Articles in Issue 8:
• Robert Dunn – Expert Witness Fees for Deposition Testimony
• Everett Harry – Discount Rate Symposium Concluded: Future Damages – Before- and After-Tax Discount Rates
• Douglas Kidder & Vincent O’Brien – For Want of Damages the Case was Tossed: Judge Posner’s Ruling in Apple v. Motorola
• William Norman – Are There Limits on Attorney Fee Awards for a Prevailing Party in Real Estate or Partnership Litigation?
• Kelly Todd – Computer Forensics v. E-Discovery: What Every Expert Should Know