Dunn on Damages Journal Fall 2011 Issue
Dunn on Damages: The Economic Damages Report for Litigators and Experts is edited by noted attorney and author Robert Dunn and is a must read for anyone involved in determining damages. Content is focused on litigation, damages, testimony, and forensics issues.
Articles in Issue 4 Fall 2011:
– Letter from the Editor by Robert L. Dunn
– Sue Your Expert-Liability of Expert Witnesses for Damages by Robert L. Dunn
– Damages Measurement and the BV Report—Challenges and Pitfalls by Everett P. Harry
– Business Factors and Alter Ego by Melinda M. Harper
– Infringer’s Profits Should Not Be the Focus of Patent Damages Cases by Douglas G. Kidder and Vincent E. O’Brien
– Unlocking the Potential of Electronically Stored Information in Damages Cases by Kelly Todd and Jeffrey Windham
This individual issue is available for electronic download in PDF format for $59. You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.