Archive 2021-158: S-Corp Valuations: Avoiding the Chaos and Selecting the Proper Methodology
**Webinar 158: Live Broadcast Date: September 30, 2021, 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: S-Corp Valuations: Avoiding the Chaos and Selecting the Proper Methodology
Speaker: Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
- Information to help support your S-corp valuations
- Validity of current S-corp models
- Strengths and weaknesses of each model
- Two models that became dysfunctional
- S-corp premiums: where did we go wrong?
- Is there now a C-corp premium?
- Why the C-corp equivalent value matters
- Service vs. non-service businesses
- Corporate taxes vs. individual taxes – it matters a lot
- New S-corp court cases
The participant will learn:
- How to evaluate the S-corp valuation models and apply the correct one to a subject company
- The issues related to S-corp premiums and whether a C-corp premium exists
- The influence of taxes and new court cases on S-corp analysis
- VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- Following the webinar, attendees will have access to a video recording of the program
With our simple flat pricing plan, your entire office can join us for this 100-minute presentation, earn two hours of CPE credit and receive an archive recording for $239. Note that certain restrictions apply to firms with more than 20 attendees.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html.
Once you purchase this item, download the Webinar Participant Instructions document before you exit the shopping cart. You will need to follow the instructions to obtain the log-in credentials in advance of the webinar.