2019-136: S Corp Valuations – The Final Word
**Webinar 136: Live Broadcast Date: October 22, 2019 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: S Corp Valuations with Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
You want more on valuing S Corps. Well, here it is. A definitive presentation on this important area. Jim will present a new detailed case study on how to value an S corp given new court cases and changes in the tax law.
The participant will learn what they need to help support their S-corp valuations:
- Application of four S-corp models
- Which S-corp models are still valid, if any
- Strengths and weaknesses of each model
- Is there now a C-corp premium?
- Why the C-corp equivalent value matters
- Service vs. non-service business
- The best way to apply the guideline public company method
- How to use the guideline company transactions method
The handout materials are included in the file.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html Note that CPE credit is not available for viewing archived webinar packages.
Following purchase, you will be able to download a file with instructions on how to access the webinar recording.