Archive 2023-184: Hardball with Hitchner, Martin, Seigneur, and Yeanoplos
**Webinar 184: Live Broadcast Date: November 14, 2023, 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
Moderator: Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV, CFF
Panel: Harold G. Martin, Jr., CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA, CFE, Ron Seigneur, CPA/ABV, ASA, CVA, Kevin Yeanoplos, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
In this interactive four-hour webinar, Jim Hitchner and his panel of experienced experts will answer whatever questions you have on business valuation topics, including cost of capital, DLOMs, S corps, transaction databases, the guideline public company method, reports, testimony tips, and practice management tips.
The panel will discuss key issues on these important topics as well as take your questions, which can be submitted before or during the webinar. This is your chance to have your questions answered by key thought leaders in our profession. If you need an answer, they’ve got it.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- What four of the leaders in the valuation profession think are the proper and practical ways to prepare a valuation
- How to ask and listen to tough questions and direct answers
- How to wade through all the confusion in estimating cost of capital and capitalization rates
- The proper application of discounts and premiums
- What is going on in the S-corp valuation area
- The best way to use transaction databases
- How to prepare the right report for the right situation
- How to handle tough cross-examination questions
- How to run a practice efficiently
- Copy of the VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- Access to a video recording of the program.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html
Note that CPE credit is not available for viewing archived webinar packages.
Once your purchase is complete you will be able to download instructions from your shopping cart on how to access your webinar recording.