Archive 2023-176: The Inflation Reduction Act’s Impact on Business Valuations
**Webinar 176: Live Broadcast Date: March 16, 2023, 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: The Inflation Reduction Act’s impact on Business Valuations
Speaker: Michael Gregory, ASA, CVA, MBA
Should you plan for an increase in valuation audits? Over the next 10 years, the Internal Revenue Service will receive $80 billion dollars, allocated under the Inflation Reduction Act, and plans to add 87,000 employees.
With a unique perspective from IRS career experience, Mike Gregory delves into the IRS strategic plan to share his insights on the potential impact on valuations for tax purposes. The presentation will provide observations about the IRS Engineering Program that employs business valuers, and will explain the expected short- and long-term implications of the likely objectives at the IRS.
Participants in the webinar will be informed as to:
- Key elements of the Inflation Reduction Act related to the IRS now
- Key elements of the IRS strategic plan as impacted by the Inflation Reduction Act
- Proactive preparation for the most audited BV areas
- Current IRS hiring plans related to business valuation
- How BV issues are selected as related to valuations for estate and gift tax
- IRS feedback on DLOM methods
- S-corp tax-affecting insights
- Copy of the VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- Access to a video recording of the program.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html
Note that CPE credit is not available for viewing archived webinar packages.
Once your purchase is complete you will be able to download instructions from your shopping cart on how to access your webinar recording.