Archive 2022-172: New Detailed Cost of Capital Case Study Step-by-Step Comparison of the Kroll Cost of Capital Navigator, BVR Cost of Capital Pro, Damodaran Data, and Surveys
**Webinar 172: Live Broadcast Date: October 20, 2022, 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: Recent Trends in Estate and Gift Tax Valuations
Speaker: Jim Hitchner
Are you confused about all the criticisms surrounding cost of capital models and data sets? Hitchner will analyze each of four methods/data sets and make recommendations about what should be used and what should not be used. Let’s clear up all this confusion through a new detailed case study.
The participant will learn from a new detailed cost of capital case study using Damodaran data, BVResources Cost of Capital Pro, Kroll Cost of Capital Navigator, and surveys:
- Best Practices on using all four models/data sets
- Detailed explanation of pluses and minuses
- Comparison of the results of using each of the four methods/data sets
- Using benchmark data to support your discount rates – examples
- Alternative to a size premium? Cash flow adjustments examples
- Alternative to company-specific risk? Cash flow adjustments examples
- Proper support for capital structure – it’s not as easy as it looks
- A new look at long-term growth rates in an uncertain environment
- Copy of the VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- Hardball with Hitchner Article
- Access to a video recording of the program.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html
Note that CPE credit is not available for viewing archived webinar packages.
Once your purchase is complete you will be able to download instructions from your shopping cart on how to access your webinar recording.