Archive 2023-182: Private Equity-Sponsored Healthcare Transactions and the Physician Services Landscape
**Webinar 182: Live Broadcast Date: September 14, 2023, 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
Private Equity Sponsored Healthcare Transactions and the Physician Services Landscape
Speakers: Aaron Murski, CVA and Jonathan Helm, CVA
Private equity as an asset class has long been invested in healthcare, and in increasing measures over the past decade. This webinar presents a thorough description of the private equity market and its drivers as well as the physician services landscape. Typical structures and components of private equity sponsored physician services transactions will be discussed, and in particular how this compares to traditional acquirers and their acquisitions of medical groups. After identifying the various components of a physician services transaction, valuation pitfalls and issues will be presented.
In this presentation, the participant will learn:
- The drivers of the private equity transaction market and the implications for the future of private equity sponsored healthcare transactions.
- How to analyze the historical trends in the physician services landscape and factors influencing practice economics.
- The key differentiating factors between traditional health system acquisitions of physician services and a typical private equity sponsored transaction model.
- The basic structures and components of a private equity sponsored physician services transaction.
- The valuation issues and pitfalls related to the structure of physician services transactions.
- Copy of the VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- Access to a video recording of the program.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html
Note that CPE credit is not available for viewing archived webinar packages.
Once your purchase is complete you will be able to download instructions from your shopping cart on how to access your webinar recording.