VPS DLOM Guide – Print and PDF Version
The GUIDE includes two case studies that take you through an easily understandable and transparent process for determining a supportable DLOM.
The GUIDE includes an in-depth discussion on the following studies, databases, models and methods:
- Legacy restricted stock benchmark studies
- FMV Opinions detailed restricted stock database
- Pluris detailed restricted stock database
- Legacy pre-IPO benchmark studies
- Valuation Advisors detailed pre-IPO database
- Quantitative marketability discount model (QMDM)
- VPS DLOM Toolkit
- Option pricing models: Black-Scholes/Chaffe, Longstaff, and Finnerty
- Analytical methods: Wruck, Hertzel and Smith, Bajaj, Denis, Ferris and Sarin, Abbott, Ghairdarov, and Katsanis
- Long-term equity anticipation securities (LEAPS)
- NERA CAPM
- Mandelbaum-type analyses
- IRS DLOM Job Aid – Discount for Lack of Marketability Job Aid for Valuation Professionals
Note this is the GUIDE only in Print and PDF format. If you are interested in the Excel models, you need the complete DLOM TOOLKIT which includes downloadable Excel files, instruction manual in PDF format, and the Guide in print and PDF formats. The TOOLKIT (Excel files) is not available for stand-alone purchase.
Shipping and Handling is $15 for U.S. Shipments, $30 for Canada and $40 for other locations. If you are shipping to a non-U.S. address, please add the Foreign Address fee to your shopping cart.
By clicking “Add to Cart,” the purchaser agrees to the following: VPS DLOM Guide and Toolkit is the property of Valuation Products and Services, LLC and is protected under U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. No part of this Guide or Toolkit may be distributed in any form (including mechanical, photocopying, scanning, recording, email, and any other electronic means) without prior written permission from Valuation Products and Services, LLC.