2019-131: Hitchner and Gregory – Supporting Your Business Valuation with the IRS
**Webinar 131: Live Broadcast Date: May 16, 2019**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: Hitchner and Gregory – Supporting Your Business Valuation with the IRS with Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA and Michael Gregory, ASA, CVA, NSA, MBA
A detailed review of the blockbuster Kress v. U.S. case – Federal Court Accepts Tax Affecting an S Corp
Jim Hitchner and Mike Gregory cover the key aspects of effectively supporting your business valuation before the IRS. Here are just a few of the questions that you will learn the answers to from Hitchner and Gregory in this webinar:
- Do you know how the IRS reviews a business valuation report?
- Do you know the impact of the TCJA over one year out?
- Do you know which DLOMs work and which ones do not?
- Do you know how to prepare and support an S corp valuation for the IRS?
- Do you know how the IRS determines reasonable compensation?
- Do you know what BV areas the IRS makes the most adjustments?
- Do you know the key variables when working out issues with the IRS?
- Do you know what to expect when testifying in tax court?
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html Note that CPE credit is not available for viewing archived webinar packages.
This product is a downloadable archived webinar package containing an interactive video of the webinar with the original webinar handouts.
The format of the archived webinar package is an Adobe Presenter PDF file that allows you to view the video of the webinar with the synced audio so that you see the presentation just as it was presented “live.” The Presenter format also allows for easy navigation through the webinar so you can quickly go to a specific section in the presentation. The handout materials are included in the file. To view the Webinar Presenter file, you must have the current version of Adobe Reader. You can download the free Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader Please save the file to your hard drive or server. This is a very large file so please allow sufficient time for the download to complete.
You will also need to have the current version of Adobe Flash enabled on your computer. The file may not display in your browser window, (you may see a blank image) so be sure to download the file first and then open it on your computer using Adobe Reader.