Archive 2019-129: Goodwill in Divorce
**Webinar 129: Live Broadcast Date: March 27, 2019 **
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: Goodwill in Divorce with James Alerding, CPA/ABV, ASA
Jim will analyze and present the issues surrounding both entity and personal goodwill and the applications of both in business valuations for divorce purposes.
Participants will learn:
- The definitions of goodwill
- How to define both personal and entity goodwill
- The case law dealing with personal v. entity goodwill
- The concepts in determining personal goodwill amounts and allocations between personal and entity goodwill
- How to determine personal vs. entity goodwill through examples
- How to write the report section on this topic
- VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- Related articles
- Following the webinar, attendees will receive an interactive video of the webinar showing the audio synced to the slide presentation in real time
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html.
This product is a downloadable archived webinar package containing an interactive video of the webinar with the original webinar handouts.
The format of the archived webinar package is an Adobe Presenter PDF file that allows you to view the video of the webinar with the synced audio so that you see the presentation just as it was presented “live.” The Presenter format also allows for easy navigation through the webinar so you can quickly go to a specific section in the presentation. The handout materials are included in the file. To view the Webinar Presenter file, you must have the current version of Adobe Reader. You can download the free Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader Please save the file to your hard drive or server. This is a very large file so please allow sufficient time for the download to complete. You will also need to have the current version of Adobe Flash enabled on your computer. The file may not display in your browser window, (you may see a blank image) so be sure to download the file first and then open it on your computer using Adobe Reader.