2015-91: Building a Practice That Is Good for You – Moving the Dial on Your Practice and Life Further, Faster
**Webinar 91 Live Broadcast Date was October 29, 2015**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: Building a Practice That Is Good for You – Moving the Dial on Your Practice and Life Further, Faster with Mel Abraham, CPA/ABV, CVA, ASA, CSP, Rod Burkert, CPA/ABV, CVA, CVB, and Kevin Yeanoplos, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
“The professional services industry is a lifestyle sector. Experts must decide how much they want to earn and how much they want to work. Then they shape their business around that.” says Rick Telberg of CPA Trendlines. This webinar includes a survey on the most important practice challenges you face, tips that can instantly be used to grow your practice, and a success sharing session. We’re in — or running — a BVFLS practice but struggling to make it grow. Or just as bad, we find ourselves imprisoned by it. We have a body of knowledge that tells us how to do the work (technical skills) but very little that teaches us how to get the work (marketing skills). Join us for this highly interactive web clinic to get the help you need!
- Practice frustrations and challenges
- Roadblocks between where you are now and where you want to be
- How to bring in new clients
- How buyers find, evaluate, and select experts
- Three phases of practice prominence
- How to use your website and social media to attract new business
- How to differentiate your firm
- Achieve work-life balance
- Get the purpose, satisfaction, and freedom that you deserve from your practice
- Participate in VPS survey to get your practice-building questions answered
- Review survey’s results from fellow practitioners to see where you fit in
- Learn how the panelists obtained success in the past and are pivoting in today’s economy
- Envision and create the practice you want three years from now
- Explore the three phases of practice prominence to get you there
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html.
This downloadable archived webinar package is an interactive video of the webinar with the original webinar handouts.
The format of the archived webinar package is an Adobe Presenter PDF file that allows you to view the video of the webinar with the synced audio so that you see the presentation just as it was presented “live.” The Presenter format also allows for easy navigation through the webinar so you can quickly go to a specific section in the presentation. The handout materials are included in the file. To view the Webinar Presenter file, you must have the current version of Adobe Reader. You can download the free Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader