2023-184: Hardball with Hitchner, Martin, Seigneur, and Yeanoplos
**Webinar 184: Live Broadcast Date: November 14, 2023, 1:00-5:00 pm EDT**
VPS STRAIGHTtalk Webinar Series:
Moderator: Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV, CFF
Harold G. Martin, Jr., CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA, CFE
Ron Seigneur, CPA/ABV, ASA, CVA
Kevin Yeanoplos, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
In this interactive four-hour webinar, Jim Hitchner and his panel of experienced experts will answer whatever questions you have on business valuation topics, including cost of capital, DLOMs, S corps, transaction databases, the guideline public company method, reports, testimony tips, and practice management tips.
- What four of the leaders in the valuation profession think are the proper and practical ways to prepare a valuation
- How to ask and listen to tough questions and direct answers
- How to wade through all the confusion in estimating cost of capital and capitalization rates
- The proper application of discounts and premiums
- What is going on in the S-corp valuation area
- The best way to use transaction databases
- How to prepare the right report for the right situation
- How to handle tough cross-examination questions
- How to run a practice efficiently
With our simple flat pricing plan, your entire office (up to 20 people) can join us for this 200-minute presentation, earn four hours of CPE credit and receive an archive recording for $399. Contact email@example.com if your firm will have more than 20 attendees.
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group/Internet based
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of business valuation concepts
CPE Credits: Four 50-minute CPE hours / Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
For more information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution visit our CPE page at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html.