2023-177: Practice Management Steps That Will Dramatically Increase Your Firm’s Profitability
**Webinar 177: Live Broadcast Date: April 13, 2023, 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
VPS STRAIGHTtalk Webinar Series: Practice Management Steps That Will Dramatically Increase Your Firm’s Profitability
Speaker: Rod Burkert
We love to overcomplicate things. But the fact is, in our world, we first get the work and then we do the work. Rinse and repeat. That’s it.
Given how “simple” that process is, it may not seem possible, but you are only a few short practice management steps away from dramatically improving your firm’s profitability … at whatever level you’re starting at.
For all the years Rod Burkert’s been in the business valuation, forensic, and litigation support profession, he’s seen very few practitioners implement the tactics that will be presented in this webinar. Each tactic will be discussed in the format of: WHY it is important, WHAT you need to know, and HOW to do it.
And the webinar emphasis will be on the HOW, i.e., melding the pillars of Leverage, Productivity, Effectiveness, and Efficiency to producing your desired result.
If you feel like working is the only thing you do and the only thing you have time for, this webinar will show you how to get better results from the effort and time you are already investing in the practice you have.
In this webinar, the participants will learn how to:
- Identify their most important objectives for the year and quarter
- Measure the key performance indicators (KPIs) that matter for staying on target
- Harness the talent of a virtual assistant
- Create a “value ladder” for pre- and post-valuation services
- Price their services to avoid discounting fees
- Sell their services using visual models
- VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- The slides will also include the frameworks needed to implement the steps presented in the webinar.
- Following the webinar, attendees will have access to a video recording of the program
With our simple flat pricing plan, your entire office (up to 20 people) can join us for this 100-minute presentation, earn two hours of CPE credit and receive an archive recording for $239. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your firm will have more than 20 attendees.
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group/Internet based
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of business valuation concepts
CPE Credits: Two 50-minute CPE hours / Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
For more information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution visit our CPE page at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html.