2021-154: Healthcare Valuation 2021 Update: Regulatory Updates and Healthcare-Specific COVID Valuation Considerations
**Webinar 153: Live Broadcast Date: April 29, 2021, 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
VPS StraightTalk Webinar Series: Healthcare Valuation 2021 Update: Regulatory Updates and Healthcare-Specific COVID Valuation Considerations
Speakers: Don Barbo CPA/ABV and Brad Parker CPA/ABV
The COVID pandemic has impacted nearly all businesses and is poised to continue to do so through at least the end of 2021. In healthcare, there have been additional issues due to the industry’s unique position at the crossroads of the front line of care and policy response. As of January 19, 2021, important updates have gone into effect concerning the two most significant laws in healthcare transactions and valuations: the Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statute. This webinar will examine the pandemic-driven financial statement and valuation concerns unique to the healthcare industry, as well as provide an overview of how the 2021 final rules for Stark and AKS will affect healthcare valuations and what analysts will need to consider moving forward.
In this session, the participant will:
- Gain an understanding of the unique financial statement impacts imposed upon healthcare entities by the pandemic, both direct and indirect
- See examples from actual valuations and the presenters’ recommended treatment of pandemic impacts in healthcare valuations
- Learn about the updates to Stark and AKS as a result of the 2021 final rules
- Learn how the updated Stark and AKS laws may affect healthcare valuations in 2021 and beyond
- VPS webinar PowerPoint slides
- Following the webinar, attendees will have access to a video recording of the program
With our simple flat pricing plan, your entire office can join us for this 100-minute presentation, earn two hours of CPE credit and receive an archive recording for $239. Note that certain restrictions apply to firms with more than 20 attendees.
Information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution can be found at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe.html.
Once you purchase this item, download the Webinar Participant Instructions document before you exit the shopping cart. You will need to follow the instructions to obtain the log-in credentials in advance of the webinar.