2018-122: BS Corp Valuations and the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Includes New Detailed S Corp Case Study
**Webinar 122: Live Broadcast Date: August 14, 2018, 1:00-3:00 pm EDT**
Speaker: Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
We are listening, and the message is loud and clear. You want more on valuing S corps under the new tax law. Well, here it is. A definitive presentation on this important area.
Jim will present a detailed case study on how to value an S corp under the new tax law. This will include a valuation using the following S corp models:
Treharne Cash Flow model,
Van Vleet SEAM model,
Delaware MRI model,
and the Fannon model.
Description and Learning Objectives:
Participants will get what they need to help support their S corp valuations, including:
- Application of four S corp models
- Strengths and weaknesses of each model
- Service vs. non-service businesses
- How to deal with the sunset provisions
- How to use so-called bolt-on models, e.g., bonus depreciation and interest limitations
- The effect of state taxes
- The best way to apply the guideline public company method
- How to use the guideline company transactions method
- Industry and other carve-outs
- Dealing with uncertainty as to when the TCJA was known or knowable
Purchase includes an archived video of the presentation. The presentation qualifies for 2 CPE hours. Please review our information on CPE credits, refund policies, and complaint resolution at www.valuationproducts.com/cpe
Once you purchase this item, you will be able to download a document with the webinar participant instructions before you exit the shopping cart. Please read the instructions immediately upon downloading as there is an action you need to take in advance of the webinar start time in order to participate.