Archive Webinar2008-5: Is Morningstar Ibbotson Data Sill Relevant? YES, and We’ll Tell You Why
Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV, ASA, moderator with James Harrington, Senior Editor, Ibbotson SBBI Valuation Yearbook and Sam Wessinger
Webinar 5 Original Broadcast Date: September 11, 2008
• The participant will learn what's behind the numbers in the Morningstar Ibbotson SBBI 2008 Valuation Yearbook
• The participant will understand how to properly use the Ibbotson data
• The participant will learn how the data is compiled and applied
• The participant will be introduced to the new features of the 2009 SBBI Yearbook Valuation Edition, including breaking size premium decile ten
into five subcategories, removal of distressed companies and additional measures of size other than just market value of equity
• The participant will discover how new Morningstar products will make the use of the data easier and more economical, including closed-fund data
for FLPs, public and private company information, etc.
Included in this downloadable package are:
- Audio/Video file
- Webinar transcript
- Original Webinar handouts
The archived webinar package is an Adobe Presenter PDF file that allows you to view the video of the webinar with the synced audio so that you see the presentation just as it was presented “live.” The Presenter format also allows for easy navigation through the webinar so you can quickly go to a specific section in the presentation. The handout materials are included in the file. To view the Webinar Presenter file, you must have Adobe Reader software version 9 or higher. You can download the free current version of Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader Please note that CPE is only available for live webinar broadcasts.