Issue No. 22, December 2009/January 2010
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 22, December 2009/January 2010:
- Front Page Cross-Examination A View from the “Other” Side
- Donald P. Wisehart Boston’s Battle of the Beta
- Michael J. Mard Does the Fair Market Value of Land and Building Create Fair Value Error?
- Darrell D. Dorrell Are you a “Forensic Accountant”?
- Chris D. Treharne and John Walker Estate of Samuel P. Black vs. Commissioner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.