Issue No. 21, October/November 2009
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 21, October/November 2009:
- Front page Transaction Databases: Useful of Not?
- William Quackenbush Risk Assessment and the DuPont Formula
- Stacy Preston Collins Industry Focus: Engineering and Architectural Firms
- Checklist Valuation Services Engagement Control
- Richard M. Wise What the Expert Witness Should Know About the Cross-Examiner’s Trial Tactics
- Michael G. Kaplan Eleven Ways that Attorneys Kill Their Own Experts
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.