Issue No. 18, April/May 2009
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 18, April/May 2009:
- Front page - Cost of Capital: Should It be Adjusted to Reflect the Current Economic Climate?
- Steve Bravo - The Appraiser, Penalties and the IRS: A Costly Combination
- Linda Trugman - Valuing “Mom and Pop” Businesses: A Primer
- Bob Grossman - Are Restricted Stock Studies Still Valid?
- Harold Martin - The Direct and Indirect Methods of Valuing Minority Interests Using the Income Approach
- Gail Markham and Becky Bokrand - Which Expert Are You Leia or Boba Fett?
- In the Courtroom
- Discounts and Only Discounts
- Attorney-Client Privileges and Experts
- Cost of Capital Corner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.