Issue No. 17, February/March 2009
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 17, February/March 2009:
- Front page - Industry Risk Premium Data: If You Use It, Use It with Knowledge
- Bob Duffy - Exploring the New World of Quantitative DLOM Analyses
- Ron Seigneur - Using Alternative Weighting Schemes to Project an Economic Benefit Stream
- Jeff Balcombe, Keith Konen and J.R. Radcliffe - SFAS 142 Impairment Testing: Lack of Definition Creates Confusion
- Alfred Zeiler, Guest Article - Sanity Checks: How? When? Why?
- Scott Saltzman - Getting Conflicted Out of Engagements: An Old Game
- Robert Ambrogi, Guest Article- Top Ten Expert Witness Cases of 2008
- Bob Gray - Proven Professionals Address Tough Questions on Corporate/Special Investigations
- Cost of Capital Corner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.