Issue No. 14, August/September 2008
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 14, August/September 2008:
- Front page - 2 court cases (Berquist; Daubert challenge)
- Steve Hyden- Valuing Two Assets Using the Excess Earnings Method
- Don Wisehart - SFAS 123r Valuation Defies “Intuition”
- Don Barbo- Healthcare Valuations are All Local... or Are They?
- Mike Crain- Discount Rates Used in Lost Profits Damages
- Steve Babitsky and James Mangraviti- Forensic Companies Retooling
- Prepping an Expert: How Far is Too Far?
- Eva Lang- Adventures in Acrobat
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.