Issue No. 13, April/May 2008
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 13, April/May 2008:
- Front page- Cost of Capital Insights
- Mark Lee- Jelke, Again: The Built-In Capital Gains Tax for a Stock Portfolio held by a C Corporation: A Third Alternative View
- Jim Alerding- Ethics: Knowledge of Independence Issues is Especially Important to CPAs
- • Michael Mard- SFAS 141R Accelerates Fair Value
- Stephen Bravo- The Appraiser Penalty Are You “More Likely Than Not”?
- Steven Campana (Guest Columnist) The Ratio of Depreciation and Capital Expenditures and the Related Capital Expenditures Debt Service: The Mark Lee Model Continued
- Daubert on the Docket
- Risk Management, Engagement Letters, Reports and Turning Down Work or... Protection, More Protection and Don’t Eat Bad Food
- Harold Martin- The Vavasseur Prime Bank Securities Fraud: A New Variation on the Classic Ponzi Scheme
- Robin Taylor- An Update on the AICPA Business Valuation Committee
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.