Issue No. 11, February/March 2008
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 11, February/March 2008:
- Front page- A Look at Alternate Views on Discounts for Lack of Marketability
- Jim Hitchner - Book Review An Integrated Theory, 2nd edition - Mercer
- John Stockdale- A DLOM Computational Model
- Marc Vianello (Guest Columnist)- New Insight into Calculating DLOMs: The VFC Longstaff DLOM Methodology
- Z. Christopher Mercer- A Long but Important Answer to a Short but Important Question
- Ronald Seigneur- The Mandelbaum Factors Revisited: A Peek Behind the Curtains
- Jim Hitchner- Recent Daubert Study Very Revealing
- Kristopher Boushie- Apportionment of Intellectual Property Damages and the Entire Market Value Rule
- James Rigby - Understanding Royalty Rates
- Steven Campana - A Letter to the Editor
- Eva Lang- Google Docs
- Cost of Capital Corner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.