Issue No. 10, December 2007/January 2008
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 10, December 2007/January 2008:
- Front page - BV Standards: The Positive Side
- Marvin Brown- Cost of Capital and Directors’ Duty of Care: The Interrelationship
- Larry Cook- Valuation Premise, Standard or Both? Strategic, Synergistic or Investment Value vs. FMV
- Jacob, Smith Weiss- Quantifying the Probability of Going Public: One of the Many Challenges in Applying the PWERM
- Scott Saltzman - Conflict of Interest: Marital Dissolutions
- Gail Markham and Becky Bokrand- Components of a Damages Claim in a Wrongful Death Case
- Richard Wise- Shareholder and Income Tax Litigation: Canadian Courts Look to U.S. Jurisprudence
- In the Courtroom
- Court Rules on Three Important Issues Concerning Experts: Equal Access to Documents, Why They Excluded an Expert under Daubert, and Supplementing Rule 26 Reports
- Speculative and Unreliable Damage Calculation Causes Expert Exclusion; Failure to Discount Lost
- Profits Causes Partial Testimony Exclusion
- It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over and Be Careful What You Ask For--You Just Might Get It!
- Estate of Jelke (Gilbert)
- Daubert on the Docket
- Cost of Capital Corner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.