Issue No. 8, August/September 2007
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 8, August/September 2007:
- Front page - Standards: A Summary of AICPA’s Updated BV Standards
- Rod Burkert - Adjusted Present Value: An Alternative ro the Traditional DCF/WACC Model
- M. Mark Lee - The Ratio of Depreciation and Capital Expenditures in DCF Terminal Values
- Tom Hilton - The E-Discovery Amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Gil Matthews and Michelle Peterson- Fairness in Delaware Freezeout Transactions: How Two Discrepant Legal Standards Affect Valuations
- Bruce Bingham- Report on Valuation Standards’ Activity
- In the Courtroom - Valuation Group on Trial: Sued for Alleged Improper Valuation
- Eva Lang - EDGAR to Undergo Major Update
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.