Issue No. 7, June/July 2007
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 7, June/July 2007:
- Front page - Managing Risk: Engagement Letter and Report Language Examples
- Ron Seigneur - A Review of the 2007 Morningstar Classic and Valuation SBBI Editions
- Scott Saltzman - IRC§ 409A: Why It is Important to Public and Private Companies
- Richard Gray (guest) - Corporate Divorce: ‘Breaking Up is Hard to Do’
- Michael Crain - Cost Estimation in IP Damages
- Kristopher Boushie - Establishing a Cap on Patent Damages
- Michael Kaplan - Valuation Experts and Invited Risk
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.